Advertise Buddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertise Buddy

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advertise Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Buddy-Bucks : 37

Advertise Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Advertise Hotel   Advertise Hotel EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Hello there, I'm happy to present to you a brand new advertising forum! iGraphics has now been refurbished to Advertise Hotel, everyone is free to join and advertise there forum, website or blog in many different ways, some of our features include:
Scrolling Affiliate
Banner Jumble
Signature Adds
And many many more.
So if you want immediant traffic to your forum, Register now
at http://www.advertisehotel.createforum.eu

As the Advertise Hotel is still being done up, you may some changes through the website, so keep active for the latest of services.
Currently, we need a staff team, so apply now to be a packager and reviewer here.
Also, the graphics are currently being updated, so for now they will look simple but keep checking back for the latest updates Smile
Back to top Go down
Josiejane
Packager
Packager
Josiejane

Buddy-Bucks : 94

Advertise Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotel   Advertise Hotel EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

I love you forum. Great Graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://promotionplanet.forumotion.com
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Advertise Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotel   Advertise Hotel EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Advertise Hotel 6og48l

Hello there, Advertise Hotel is currently in need of a packaging team to help out with requests and complete packages etc. We need the packagers to be good at English and atleast have to visit the site 1 - 2 days ( 2days MAX + we accept if your on holiday or have a good excuse. )

If you wish to register as a packager, please use the following application and send it to me VIA PM on Advertise Hotel.

Code:

How long are you on per day?:
Can you speak good english?:
Do you accept that you will be demoted if you are not doing a good job: (I ACCEPT / I DO NOT ACCEPT)
Do you understand that being in the staff team of Advertise Hotel is serious, do not take us for a joke: (YES OR NO)

Also, the Global Moderator position is avaliable, please note there will be no code for this, all you have to do is earn my trust by coming on lots, posting lots and follow the rules. Also, You need to be big and brave enough to warn / remind / ban other members, also, to be able to confront them of where they are going wrong.

www.advertisehotel.createforum.eu
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Advertise Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotel   Advertise Hotel EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:25 am

Advertise Hotel 6og48l

Hi Guest,
I've been working with my brain and i've discovered many many more ways for you to advertise your site and get much more traffic!
You can now enjoy advertising your site in many other ways, including:
Advertise Your Blog
Advertise your Gaming Community / Clan
Advertise With Global Announcments
Advertise using link adds
Advertise with your sites ad img underneath our banner jumble!

Also, now you can get help from our members or staff in the Members point of view forum and get help with your Forumotion admin panel in our Administration Corner.

Do you need staff, well you've found the right place to advertise this in our staff hiring section, also put yourself up for hire in our Seeking Employment Section!

Dont forget, we still need them packagers so apply now by Clicking Here or the big img at the top of this post.

I'm constantly trying to make Advertise Hotel a better place for you to all advertise, so join whilst you can and get alot of traffic!

Our users have posted a total of 1006 messages
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is SneakyRat
Back to top Go down
Josiejane
Packager
Packager
Josiejane

Buddy-Bucks : 94

Advertise Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotel   Advertise Hotel EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Nicee... Also i have send the code to you for the packager postion soo hehehehehehhe
Back to top Go down
http://promotionplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Advertise Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotel   Advertise Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotel
Page 1 of 1