Advertise Buddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertise Buddy

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Web Designz [NEW]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Buddy-Bucks : 37

Web Designz [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Web Designz [NEW]   Web Designz [NEW] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:43 pm

WebDesignz

Choice of Catogorey: Computers and Internet
Language: English
Forums Purpose: To help people out with there Graphical needs on websites and to sit and talk about General things and have fun!
Link: http://webdesignz.createforum.eu

Administrators: Stingray, SneakyRat
Global Moderators: McStormify
Graphics Designers: Kasperx
Technicians: Alex17

Catogories

Information
:arrow: Notifications
:arrow: Introduce Yourself
:arrow: Suggestions or Questions
WebDesignz Lobby
:arrow: General Chat
:arrow: Posting Games
:arrow: Tech Help
:arrow: Youtube Videos
Graphics Section
:arrow: Graphic Requests
:arrow: Web Requests
:arrow: Show Off
:arrow: Graphic Contests
:arrow: Graphics Proposal
Forum Help
:arrow: Selling buying and Exchanging
:arrow: Members point of view
:arrow: Administration Corner
:arrow: Staff Hiring
Promotion Area
:arrow: Advertise your Forum
:arrow: Advertise your Website
:arrow: Advertise your Blog

Statistics

We have been open for two days and currently have

Our users have posted a total of 288 messages
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is WarStopper
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Web Designz [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Designz [NEW]   Web Designz [NEW] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello there, today i bring you Webdesignz very first contest. In this contest you will have to find the following three images:
Web Designz [NEW] Emblem-money Web Designz [NEW] Treasure Web Designz [NEW] Piracy

When you find them all, copy the link at the top of the page of where they are located, and send me a PM of the 3 URL's where they're all hidden.
Note: The ones in my posts do not count.

Rewards:
1st Place: Any graphics of your choice made by me, Ability to advertise your website in the scrolling announcement area for a week and access to the VIP Lounge and 1 member and 10 posts to your website and gets there own custom rank name.
2nd Place: Unique Signature made by me, have your website's link in my signature for 4 days and 1 member + 5 posts to your website.
3rd Place: 1 member and 3 posts to your website and have your websites link in my signature for 2 days.

Extra Rewards:
These are Rewards for people who do not have a forum,
1st Place: Any Graphics of your choice made by me, Access to the VIP Lounge for a week and some of your latest creations advertising your skills in graphics and gets there own custom rank name.
2nd Place: Unique Signature made by me, Some of your latest creations in my signature advertising your skills + access to the VIP lounge for 5 Days.
3rd Place: Access to the VIP Lounge for 2 days
Please note this contest is open till the 30th of September and then it will be closed, be fast and find them items quickly! Be sure to check everywhere, including my posts aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Web Designz [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Designz [NEW]   Web Designz [NEW] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Web Designz [NEW] 2ibgpqu

Updates

1.We now have a VIP Rank and a VIP Lounge, the VIP membership is for retired staff only or, contest winners.

2. We now have a youtube forum for you to somewhat advertise your channel and show off your videos, or, just put up videos that you find funny.

3.New Warning bars are currently being added!

4. Web Designing requests now require 60 posts.

5.Web Designz [NEW] TechnologyOur Technology forum is now open for you to discuss the latest Technology![/b]

6. Web Designz [NEW] Help-browserComputer Failed on you? Wait no longer and recieve free help from our Technician Team.

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 339 messages
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Web Designz [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Designz [NEW]   Web Designz [NEW] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:38 pm

WebDesignz just got bigger!
You may have of noticed that we have a Coding Forum.. Welcome to our new Services! Please enjoy and full use this.
Also you may see a review section.. Get your forum reviewed by WebDesignz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Web Designz [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Designz [NEW]   Web Designz [NEW] Empty

Back to top Go down

Web Designz [NEW]
Page 1 of 1