Advertise Buddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertise Buddy

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Buddy-Bucks : 37

Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff. Empty
PostSubject: Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff.   Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff. 6og48l

Hello there, Advertise Hotel is currently in need of a packaging team to help out with requests and complete packages etc. We need the packagers to be good at English and atleast have to visit the site 1 - 2 days ( 2days MAX + we accept if your on holiday or have a good excuse. )

If you wish to register as a packager, please use the following application and send it to me VIA PM on Advertise Hotel.

Code:

How long are you on per day?:
Can you speak good english?:
Do you accept that you will be demoted if you are not doing a good job: (I ACCEPT / I DO NOT ACCEPT)
Do you understand that being in the staff team of Advertise Hotel is serious, do not take us for a joke: (YES OR NO)

Also, the Global Moderator position is avaliable, please note there will be no code for this, all you have to do is earn my trust by coming on lots, posting lots and follow the rules. Also, You need to be big and brave enough to warn / remind / ban other members, also, to be able to confront them of where they are going wrong.

www.advertisehotel.createforum.eu

(Also looking for an experienced admin, the chances are very rare)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ninja

Buddy-Bucks : 37

Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff.   Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:26 am

We still need packagers, please click Here
Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotel in need of urgent staff.
Page 1 of 1