Advertise Buddy

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What are some of your favorite non-internet things to do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Excaliber

Buddy-Bucks : 96

PostSubject: What are some of your favorite non-internet things to do?   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm

I like to listen to music, talk/text on the phone, or hang out with friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josiejane
Packager
Packager

Buddy-Bucks : 94

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite non-internet things to do?   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm

I like to go school but only the lunch and break and drama and art and food techology and english parts, i also love to listen to music, text peoples, msn, shopping and reading

Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://promotionplanet.forumotion.com

What are some of your favorite non-internet things to do?
Page 1 of 1